What is PRP Facelift?
Platelet Rich Plasma Face Lift is a noninvasive procedure, where small amount of your blood is drawn from your arm, then platelet rich plasma is obtained with simple techniques and injected into your face or neck, in an effort to treat and erase wrinkles and create a more youthful look
How do PRP Injections work?
When activated with a small quantity of calcium it becomes Platelet rich fibrin matrix (PRFM). Within a few days after the injections, the 8 growth factors that are released from the platelets will start making new collagen, fibrin matrix, angiogenesis and new cells. The skin is re-plumped and rejuvenated; fine lines and wrinkles are reduced to create a youthful, radiant glow.
Benefits of PRP facelift
- It is a simple, reliable and quick procedure.
- Can be done within 30 minutes.
- It gives great results and glow to your skin.
- It is all natural, utilizing your own growth factors with no synthetic products or surgery.
- This procedure does not cause bumps, lumps or irregularities.
Are there side effects?
Since all of the constituents retrieved in PRP are exclusively from you, there is no risk of allergic reaction or intolerance.
Microinjections are done after brief topical anaesthetic cream application. Minimal irritation, redness, swelling or bruising may occur although rare. Majority of the patients do not feel anything at all.